Thursday, November 22, 2012

Fall Leaves

A few days ago we took our annual leaf pictures! We have a HUGE tree in our front yard that likes to cover our front yard at least 3 times during the fall season and I just love the colors so I can't resist!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



I just love Addiston at this age. I wish I could bottle her up! She is so smart that I can't seem to keep up and don't know what to teach her next! She's getting more and more independent and sometimes I swear she's entering her teen years. When she's playing alone in her room and I check in on her she says "it's ok mama, I'm doin nofin!" She is such a sweet big sister and I love how excited both of my girls get when they see each other! I can't believe they're mine, I feel so blessed by them and pray that I lead them in the right direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment