Friday, September 25, 2015

6 weeks

Ok so since we were hush hush about the baby for a while let's backtrack.


I found out I was pregnant on the 4th of July, which also happened to be the day we were hosting the girls' combined birthday party, had 6 family members in from out of town and the day we reached an agreement on the new house.

Because of my history I called the my OBGYN the monday after I found out I was pregnant. 

I went in a few days later and they put me on progesterone. 

It's a super easy pill that I take at bedtime, mainly because it makes me crash and feel like poo, so the hopes are that I'll sleep through all the lovely side effects if I take it at bedtime. 

Two weeks later (6 weeks) I went in for my first ultrasound. 


Things looked ok. Baby in the right place, but it was super early so all the could see was a sac. 

I was bummed to not hear a heartbeat but glad to know that things were as they should be for the time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment