Thursday, June 10, 2010

My FINAL pre-natal appointment

This morning I had my 41 week appointment. I've been having some pretty intense cramping since monday so we were hoping that I would magically be 3-4cm dilated and 100% effaced, and they would just tell me to head on to labor and delivery for the big event.


I am only 2cm dilated and 70% effaced. The doctor was able to touch the baby's head (a lil crazy) and said that we couldn't do anything today.


She called over to L&D and they had a cancelation for Monday morning, meaning that we could move my induction up. So barring anything natural happening this weekend, Monday morning at 5am I will begin this process of having my little girl and I can't wait!

I'm still having contractions about 10 minutes apart like i have been the past few days so maybe I will go into labor myself but if not at least not I feel like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry they couldn't have better news for you, but yay for moving up the day to induce! Hopefully though she will make an appearance this weekend.