Friday, January 4, 2013

We Wish you a Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

Well we made it to 2013!

I feel like 2012 was a blur of craziness getting us here, but we had an amazing year. The high point obviously being adding Isabella to the family.

Christmas was good! We traveled to Cincinnati,  the girls (mainly Addiston) fully embraced the opening presents excitement! pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Christmas eve was spent at my grandmother's house Christmas day at my parents. Jared's parents usually come down the week between Christmas and New Years but his Dad got sick so they opted to skip Christmas this year.

collage


We got a picture of my whole family, I know we're huge!

Photobucket


We did all of the traditional holiday festivities. Cinnamon roll breakfast, lights at opry hotel, and Addiston even got to play with a little bit of snow-and when I say little-bit I mean about the size of her palm and then it melted! Oh and ya know, my oldest brother joined the next generation!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sorry Tim-I was dared!

New Years was rung in at home with Chinese food and "It's a Wonderful Life" The girls stayed up and did surprisingly well. We pretended 11pm was midnight since we're both from Eastern time zone and watched the ball drop live.

We had the traditional Kielbasa and Saurkraut on New Years Day accompanied by black eyed peas since we live in the south now.

Life has finally settled down, we've put the luggage away till Easter and are in the process of getting the house back in order and catching up on laundry. Both of which were put on hiatus when I started a small fire in the kitchen last night and got to fulfill my lifelong dream of using a fire extinguisher. For those of you who haven't gotten the thrill, the ten seconds of blast aren't worth the 6+ hours of white powder clean up!!

In other news Isabella has started eating cereal and by eat I mean make a funny face when it enters her mouth and then spits it out.

Photobucket
And Yes! Her bib does say "my mom is hotter than your mom"



No comments:

Post a Comment