Saturday, September 10, 2011

lately

Sorry for the long absence. We’ve been here and there and had family here so my time to blog has been minimal. Not to mention a little one who rarely naps.
Photobucket
Addiston will be 15 months on Sunday. I can’t believe how much she is growing and how much less she is acting like a baby and how she seems more like a little girl.
Photobucket
We decided to take a little break from Gymboree. We had our last class last week. But Addy has pretty much mastered all the skills for her age group and so we decided to take a break for the next 3 months till she’s in the next level and save some money. We are still members so we can go to open play, which is great for days when she needs to get some energy out.
Photobucket
She is at such a fun age right now. We are in a pretty decent routine and she is getting super fun to play with. I bought a little tykes basketball hoop for $5 and the girl can slam dunk with the best of ‘em. But you better believe she cheers for her self afterwards-she just can’t decide who she wants to be more like, her dad or her mom.
Photobucket
We spent Labor day weekend in Cincinnati visiting with my family. My grandmother turned 89 on Friday and we were able to make it to her surprise birthday dinner. The rest of the weekend we just made our rounds visiting my siblings and watching our girl get loved on by her family.
Photobucket
We came home on Monday and Jared’s parents were already here. It was their 30th wedding anniversary so they came down to stay at the famous Opryland hotel. They loved it and we loved having them the rest of the week. They got to play with our girl, and see how much she is growing, and my amazing mother in law helped me clean my whole house and do six loads of laundry. I LOVE HER!

We are going on a trip for Jared’s work this weekend and I am so excited, I love to travel and I love even more that we get to travel as a family. Wish us luck!
Photobucket

Oh and p.s. apparently our neighborhood has wild turkeys roaming about!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment