Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Friend-day

Friends from college are coming down tonight. Girls that are great to laugh with, go out on the town with, or do nothing with. I'm looking forward to being irresponsible and smiling so much that my cheeks hurt at the end of the night.

And tomorrow...
Photobucket
She comes!

Jared's little sister Kara, one of my best friends and one of those people who when you are with them everything is shiny and happy. She is so precious and we love her. She and I used to be able to hang out all the time, steel each other's food and go to really bad movies anytime we wanted but now we are hours apart and our silliness must be scheduled. None-the-less I'm excited to see her as well as her friends she's bringing with her and I'm sure Addiston will enjoy her new playmate!

No comments:

Post a Comment